Monday, May 21, 2012

Tomatoes Are In

Yesterday marked the day that our tomatoes were officially planted. Annie planted them while I entertained our 2 year old. Basically that amounted to him following me around the place with his batting helmet smashed over his baseball cap on top of his head with only a T-shirt on his back. I did a few things that needed to be done while he added commentary and asked "why?" a hundred or more times. He definately has a way of putting things into perspective for me. Appearance or time definately doesn't concern him much.
I also finally put up the rain gauge that my parents bought for me 5 years ago. Checked it after the thunderstorm and it read close to a quarter inch of rain and bird crap. It sorta looked like a milkshake. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's found the gauge useful. Hopefully, they don't make a habit out of this

No comments: