Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Been Busy

The past week has been full of postal work, family responsibilities, and listening to old radio stories on New Dimensions radio. The stories I've listened to were with Robert Bly, Coleman Barks, James Hillman, Thomas Moore, and Charles Tart. There is so much good stuff there. If you're interested in conversations on philosophy, spirit, soul,and creativity I recommend checking it out.

This morning I was poking around over at The Un-Game website and found this quote by leadership guru Tom Peters:

"Any closely held value, no matter how well concealed, even from yourself, inevitably prompts action that's consistent with it."--Tom Peters

I'm sure I've written this down somewhere else, but there is a level of truth in it where I think it needs to see the light of day again.

No comments: